NEED A QUOTE FOR YOUR PROJECT?
AWARD WINNING MASTER BUILDERS
In our combined 38 years in the building industry we’ve worked on projects of all shapes and sizes, but they all had 3 things in common:
- Highest Quality Guaranteed
- Expert Trades People
- Delivered On Time and On Budget
It’s all thanks to our simple approach that puts you, the customer, at the centre of everything we do. To see the results for yourself, take a look at some of our recent work below.
Musgrave Terrace, Alderley
- House lift and shift build in underneath
- Addition of garage
- Full house renovation
- Interior selections completed by Blok Design Co
Cross Street, Fairfield
Addition of deck with spiral stairs and new bifold doors. Along with a full internal house renovation
Bathroom and Powder Room Renovation
Full House Renovation and Extension.
Renovation of Deck, Laundry, Kitchen, Bathroom, New Roof and Garage
Conversion of a bedroom and office into a Master Suite, with newly built ensuite.
Albany Creek Pool House
Newly built pool house with shower, toilet, storage shed, and eco deck.
- Lounge room, en-suite and laundry extension with new stone to existing kitchen.
Aspley Carport Build
- Addition of a new carport to existing home.
Morrill Farm House Renovations
- The aim of the build was to join the existing farm house with a detached granny flat and to significantly increase the living area to accommodate the needs of our client’s growing family.
- The extension and renovation work included a huge living and dining area with offset hardwood nook. Two new bedrooms with built-ins were added and the original farm-house, and the original kitchen was converted to a laundry. The original farm-house laundry was converted to a wet-room and the original master bathroom was fully renovated and is now a stylish guest bathroom.
- The original laundry in the granny-flat has been converted into a large entertainer’s kitchen with serving window that opens directly out to the huge outdoor entertainment area.
- The old garage, which was on the far end of the granny-flat, has been converted to the master bedroom with huge walk-in robe. The walk-in robe also acts as a walkthrough corridor which leads to the master bed room’s huge ensuite.
- Finally two key external aspects to the renovation are the front carport with pitched roof to enhance the street appeal; and the rear patio covering the entertainment area with pitched roof to enhance the views from the rear of the property.
- From start to finish, there was very little left untouched on either of the existing properties.
- This was a complex project that provided us with a number of challenges to overcome. Detailed consideration was made to preserve the charm and heritage of the original building, whilst modernizing and enhancing the property through creative design and innovative use of construction materials throughout the build.
Everton Park Bathroom Renovation
- Demolition of the existing bathroom to make way for a modern custom built bathroom.
Kedron New Deck & Bifold Doors
- Deck with custom handrail and balustrade privacy walls and bi-fold door.
Michelton Home Renovations
- House raise and shift, remove and relocate existing deck to allow for two storey extension.
- Extension to existing home to make way for a new laundry room.
Lawnton Home Extension
- En-suite, bedroom, lounge room and deck extension.
Stafford Kitchen Renovation
- Asbestos removal, removal of load-bearing walls and installation of a new kitchen.
Swan & Neill Building Solutions are simply awesome. We completed a really significant renovation and extension to our home with the project running over 2 years from design to build. Roddy and Dustin assisted us across the entire period with honest and straight-forward advice. The quality of the work is absolutely top level and the whole team were great to deal with. The project was delivered on time and on budget with no nasty surprises along the way. I would recommend Swan & Neill Building Solutions to my family and friends…in fact I already have!
We now have the beautiful home that we always wanted, built to a high standard, with our specifications, at an affordable price and in quick time. We can’t say enough about the job you guys do, we are so happy with our home and would be very happy to recommend Swan and Neill Building Solutions to any potential customer looking for a quality-built home, at a competitive price, by respected builders.
Swan & Neill have done lots of work in and around our property – from decks to wardrobes. Our latest project being our pool pavilion. Roddy and Dustin put us onto the right people to draft it up for us, and we worked closely with the boys on the finer details including materials and costings. We are so pleased with our finished product. Roddy and Dustin brought our vision to life and everyone who comes to our house is wowed but the structure.
Ready to Bring Your New Home to Life? You Need a Builder You Can Trust.
With a dedicated team that’s only ever a call or click away, you have everything you need to bring your new home to life.
Brendale Qld 4500